This KegLand faucet wrench does the following:
• Tightens Nukatap and Intertap tower shank inner nuts.
• Tightens Nukatap or Intertap 4" shank holding nuts (but not other 4" shanks)
• Tightens and removes all Faucet Attaching Nuts, Nukatap and all other brands.
• Tightens and loosens KegLand brand regulator C02 nuts (does not fit Taprite and other brands)
• Tightens and loosens KegLand MFL nut and barb fittings
• Opens a beer bottle
its well made, and i did use it to tighten my shanks, but i wish i had read the description a little closer, since in actual practice i dont have most of the connections this is supposed to work with. so at the end of the day perhaps more of an issue with my attention to detail than the actual product
I can see the effort was there to make this a good product. However, using week metals, this wrench appears to slip one trying to loosen or tighten a nut or a fitting. I would not recommend this as a purchase as the material could’ve been made with much stronger metal than the material they used.
I have all Intertap faucets and shanks and this tool fits none of it. Should have read the reviews first. How come the title says Intertap Multi Faucet tool and the wrench says Kegland on it? Very disappointed!! William's Responds: We find this tool fits all Nukatap and Intertap Shanks, and includes a coupling nut wrench for installing Intertap and Nukatap faucets. We have refunded your money, sorry this did not work out!
This thing is a piece of junk. Poorly designed and just doesn't work. This product must have gotten by quality control.
Doesn't really fit
The finish cut was pretty rough, so most of the cutouts didn't work on the fittings they were intended for. Makes a decent bottle opener.